The conversion of emergency power systems is not for everyone. In most cases, the building being supplied has to remain in operation during the conversion. This poses major challenges in terms of planning and logistics. Only experienced suppliers take on conversions because good reputations can be quickly tarnished. We possess many years of experience in converting emergency power systems for sensitive customer groups, including banks, hospitals, supermarkets and research centres.
42technology supports you in the conversion of your emergency power system, from planning through to implementation. We follow innovative concepts with the greatest level of investment security.
- Planning and implementing the conversion with the customer
- Complete range of control and main distribution systems
- Deployment of modern, bus-supported control equipment
- Distributed intelligence saves high installation costs
- Visualisations provide an overview of the conditions
- Interlink to remote maintenance and management system