AQ-110 F Arc Fiber Sensor Unit with Overcurrent
AQ 110 is a sophisticated micro-processor based arc flash protection unit with combined current and arc sensing. Combined current and arc sensing provides an integrated dual trip criteria. It is designed to minimize the damage caused by an arcing fault (arc flash) by tripping the circuit breaker sourcing the fault current. The AQ 110 complete system self-supervision function provides the highest level of dependability by continuously monitoring all internal system functions along with external connections.
AQ 110 is a multipurpose arc flash protection unit and can be applied for variety of applications. AQ 110 can be used as a stand-alone unit or as a main unit of a more complex arc protection system through the binary bus.
AQ 110 comes in two versions, AQ 110F and AQ 110P.
- Wide range power supply (18-72Vdc or 80-265Vac/dc)
- 3 phase current detection
- Residual current detection
- Max 12 arc light point sensors and 1 fiber loop sensor (AQ 110P)
- Max 3 fiber loop sensors (AQ 110F)
- Connectivity to AQ 2000 arc quenching system
- 2 high Speed Outputs (2ms trip time)
- 4 trip relays (7ms trip time)
- 1 system failure relay
- 1 fast binary output
- 2 fast binary inputs
- 1 push button
- Non-volatile memory
- 20 indication LEDs
|Light and Pressure L>/P>|
|Circuit Breaker Failure Protection||50BF|
|Trip time using mechanical trip relays||7 ms|
|Reset time (arc light stage)|
|Protection operational after power up|